|Manufacturer||Yale Security, Inc|
|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 5.5 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||YRD256-NR-619|
|Batteries||4 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Battery powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Head Style||Lock Only|
|Included Components||Yale Assure Lock SL Lock, Deadbolt Strike and Mounting Hardware, 4 AA Batteries, Installation Manual and Door Template|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
About this item
- Lose your keys, for good: Unlock your door using your entry code on the keypad, and leave the bulky keychain behind. For use with your smartphone or smart home system, Yale Access Upgrade Kit is required (sold separately).
- Auto-Lock for peace of mind: You didn’t forget to lock the door, your lock did it for you. Rest easy knowing that your door is locked every time you leave the house and when you go to bed at night.
- Stop hiding keys: Sharing codes is the new hide-a-key. Give unique codes to friends, family, and other people you trust, and never put a key under the doormat again.
- Upgrade to Wi-Fi with Yale Access: Use just the keypad for now, and upgrade to a smart lock whenever you’re ready. Our Yale Access Upgrade Kit (sold separately) lets you use your phone as your key.
- NOTE: It requires a purchase of separate products like Alexa and hub for the smart home integration
Lose Your Keys. For Good. Introducing the slimmest electronic lock for your home; the Assure Lock SL. This sleek and modern touchscreen deadbolt allows homeowners to enjoy the convenience of 100% key free unlocking while enhancing curb appeal. Unlock your home without the hassle of keys by entering your 4–8-digit entry code on the keypad. Lock the door behind you by simply tapping the keypad. The lock is simple to install and even easier to use. Upgrade your Assure Lock SL with a Yale Smart Module to add it to your smart home or security system.