Use the Ring bridge to unlock smart controls for Ring lights. The Ring bridge lets Ring lights, doorbells, and cameras talk to each other and work better together in the Ring app, so you can receive mobile notifications whenever motion is detected and adjust settings with your phone or tablet. It also lets you group together Ring smart lights and connect them to Ring doorbells and cameras. If one Ring bridge-enabled device detects motion, it can turn on your lights, activate cameras, and more. With the Ring bridge you can connect Ring smart lights to Alexa-enabled devices to turn on lights and adjust settings at the sound of your voice.
- Smart controls for Ring lights. Unlock smart controls for Ring lights that allow receiving mobile notifications when motion is detected and adjust settings with the Ring app.
- Pair your Ring lights. Group together all your Ring smart lights to turn them on whenever motion is detected.
- Connect to Ring doorbells and cameras. Connect Ring smart lights to Ring doorbells and cameras to activate connected devices whenever motion is detected.
- Works with Alexa. Allows you to turn on lights and adjust settings of Alexa-enabled devices at the sound of your voice.
- Easy installation. Install the Ring bridge with the included tool kit, and plug it into a power source with its micro USB cord. Indoor install only available.
- Operating conditions. Works in temperature from 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 48.5°C).
IN THE BOX:
- Installation toolkit
- Micro-USB cable
- Owner's manual
- Ring Smart Lighting Bridge