The Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller raises the smart watering bar with foolproof installation, dual-band Wi-Fi and an expressive light bar. Rachio 3 is the only controller equipped with hyperlocal Weather Intelligence Plus. The Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller automatically creates watering schedules that lower your water bill and ensure a beautiful yard, while the mobile app lets you manage your sprinkler system from anywhere. Rachio partners with the top smart-home platforms including Amazon Alexa, the Google Assistant, Nest, IFTTT – making it the most connected controller on the market. App Compatibility - Android 4.4+; subject to change. Mobile app is required to connect the controller to Wi-Fi. Systems that source water from a well will likely need a pump to add pressure for sprinklers.
- Worry-Free Watering - Rachio watches the weather, so you don't have to, providing the right amount of water for your lawn and garden. The Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller automatically creates watering schedules that lower your water bill and ensure a beautiful yard..Supports local water restrictions. Disable during freezing weather
- Exclusive Weather Technology - Exclusive Weather Intelligence plus automatically skips unnecessary watering with features like rain skip, wind skip, freeze skip, and more.
- Control From Anywhere - Control your watering from anywhere with the easy-to-use app. Run sprinklers, view upcoming schedules, and observe your estimated outdoor water usage. Rachio’s mobile app lets you manage your sprinkler system from anywhere. Please note: Phone is not included with sprinkler system.
- Fast & Easy Installation - Experience fast DIY installation in 30 minutes or less with no special tools needed. Rachio smart sprinkler controllers replace 99% of existing sprinkler controllers and Rachio’s in-app installation tutorial helps you get online and watering in no time!
- No More Thirsty Plants - Deliver all the water your plants need. Rachio creates tailored smart schedules based on the specific needs of your lawn, including plant type, soil type, sun exposure, and more