NEST LEARNING THERMOSTAT 3RD Generation
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home for voice control (Alexa and Google Home device sold separately)
- Auto-Schedule: Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
- Home/Away Assist: Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody’s home to help you save energy.
- Remote Control: Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Farsight: When Nest spots you across the room, it lights up to show you the time, temperature or weather.
- Energy History: Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
- Nest Leaf: You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction
- Includes certified variable speed fan (Low, Medium, High and Auto) professional installation inclusive of 24V conversion kit to ensure compatibility with UAE 220v AC systems.
MULTI SPEED FAN NEST PRO INSTALLATION SERVICE – 3 SPEED FAN
- Professional retrofit installation service of Nest thermostats.
- Enablement of 3 speed fan functionality (Low, Medium and High).
- Installation covered by 12 months warranty.
- Requires minimum 6 wires to be present (prevalent in most apartment with central chiller, communities with district cooling).
- Additional wiring charges may apply in cases where auxiliary wires from fan unit have to be pulled.
- Installation Fee Includes Conversion Kit, Transport and Labour Charges.
- To enquire about our installation please contact us +971556011661 for a quote.
MerwStore Care Points:
- FREE Shipping. We deliver to anywhere in UAE absolutely for FREE, no surprises or hidden fees.
- Cash On Delivery. Pay by cash up on delivery to one of our couriers. First product, then money.
- Easy Refunds or Exchange. Hassle free 30 days refund or exchange policy.
- 1 Year Warranty. We provide 1 year limited warranty for all our products.
- Hassle Free Delivery. Fetchr deliver when and where you want. No annoying phone calls, your phone is your address. Use your GPS to tell where you are and where you want your order to go.