Lightwave Lighting & Power Starter Kit
The Lightwave Smart Lighting and Power Starter Kit comes with a Lightwave Smart socket, Smart dimmer, and Link Plus hub—everything you need to get started with Lightwave smart lighting that's controllable from your iPhone or iPad.
Simple to set up
The Lightwave starter kit doesn't require extra wiring, so it's easy to install. Once the Smart dimmer and Smart socket are in place, pair them with the Lightwave Link Plus hub and use the Lightwave app to control and monitor your energy consumption. Always consult a suitably qualified expert if you have any concerns about installation.
Control from anywhere
Want to switch the kettle on from the comfort of your sofa? This beautifully designed Smart socket allows you to control your appliances from anywhere.
Create the perfect mood
Lightwave's Smart dimmers* allow you to control the look and feel of your home. If you're planning a quiet evening in or maybe entertaining guests, easily create just the right mood, room-by-room.
Gain peace of mind and use Lightwave’s home automations to set schedules for your lights to come on at certain times to simulate occupancy when you're away from home. Two-way communication allows you to instantly see the state of each smart device, from wherever you are.
Automations provide a host of clever features, including timers, group actions, triggers, and wireless two-way switching.
Superior wireless range
Lightwave’s proprietary RF protocol out performs normal Wi-Fi and offers superior range with less interference to ensure reliable wireless communication between devices.
A smarter home
You can start with this basic kit and then expand your system to transform your entire house into a truly smart home.
- Control all Lightwave devices in your home from anywhere using your iPhone or iPad
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit allowing for control from the HomeKit App and Siri voice control
- Built-in energy monitoring helps you to track your electricity consumption and costs in real time
- Neutral recommended for smart dimmer, though not required
- Dimmer and socket fit standard 35mm and 50mm backbit
- Optional 10mm spacers included
- Dimmable LED bulbs required
Other Features: HomeKit Compatible, Wireless
Internet Access: Internet Access Required
Connections: Ethernet, Wireless
Power Source: AC
Included in the Box
- Lightwave Link Plus hub
- Lightwave Smart Socket (2 gang with Earth Pin)
- Lightwave Smart Dimmer (1 gang)
- Ethernet cable
- Power supply
- Four fixing screws
- Two 10mm spacers
- Instruction guide