Bose Frames Tempo Medium Audio Sunglasses - 017817810012
Designed for Sports
Engineered for Sound
Experience high-quality sound — without headphones. That’s the magic of Bose Frames Tempo: high-performance sport sunglasses with a revolutionary Bose Open Ear Audio™ design that allows you to hear your music and your surroundings at the same time for a workout unlike any other. With a sweat- and weather-resistant design, a lightweight, aerodynamic nylon frame, and soft, silicone nose pads, Tempo is designed for comfort and performance. It’s the sound you expect from Bose with everything you need from sport sunglasses.
- Two specially designed Bose speakers
- Lightweight, aerodynamic nylon frame
- Soft, silicone nose pads (3 options in box)
- Polycarbonate Mirrored Black polarized lenses (12% VLT | 99% UVA/B)
- Advanced dual-microphone array for calls
Comfortable. And secure.
They wouldn’t be performance sunglasses if they didn’t stay put. That’s why we precision engineered Bose Frames Tempo to feel like they’re a part of you, from the soft, silicone nose pads to the flexible temple grips to the custom spring hinges that hold just tight enough to stay secure and just light enough to stay forgotten. Because on the 15th kilometer, all you should feel is your runner’s high, not your sunglasses.
Blood, sweat, and tears. Rain, too.
On the path to perfection, you face it all. Your sunglasses do, too. That’s why these IPX4 water-resistant sport sunglasses were designed to survive the elements. The polycarbonate polarized lenses are scratch- and shatter-resistant. The TR-90 nylon frame is rugged and durable. And a specially designed acoustic mesh in the ports helps keep out water and debris.
Nothing in or on your ears
That’s the difference. It’s a revolutionary Open Ear Audio™ experience that frees you from headphones so you can stay aware of your surroundings — traffic, pedestrians, whatever you run up against when exercising outside. And when you need more motivation, just turn it up. With specially designed Bose speakers, one embedded in each temple, Bose Frames Tempo play louder and deeper than all other audio sunglasses so you can feel the music, and the endorphins, even over the rush of the wind when cycling at speeds of 25 mph.
Switch lenses. In seconds.
Interchangeable sport lenses make Bose Frames Tempo multi-sport ready. Swap lenses in seconds to match your current terrain and lighting conditions.
Bose Music app
The Bose Music app gives you access to everything your Bose sunglasses have to offer. Get tips, personalize settings, unlock new features as they’re released, and get started right away with a guided setup that helps you pick the right nose pads for the best fit.
- Frames: TR-90 nylon with IPX4 water resistant rating
- Lenses: Shatter- and scratch-resistant premium plastic
- Carrying Case: Ballistic-nylon protective case with soft fabric lining
- Battery Life: Up to 8 hours
- Battery Charging Time: Up to 1 hour
- Battery Charge Method: USB-C charging cable
- 2 total beam-forming microphones
- Bluetooth Range: 33 ft (10 m)
- Bluetooth Version: 5.1
- USB-C charging cable
- Touch: Volume, voice assistant
- Motion Sensor: Power off
- Buttons: VPA (Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa)
- Bose Music app
What's In the Box:
- Bose Frames Tempo
- Mirrored Black polarized lenses
- Ballistic-nylon case
- USB-C charging cable
- 3 nose pad options
- Cleaning cloth
- Temple Length: 5.35" (136mm)
- Lens Width: 2.56" (65mm)
- Distance Between Lenses: 0.67" (17mm)
- Length: 6.25"
- Width: 3.03"
- Height: 2.24"
- Unit: 0.11 lb
- Shipping: 2 lbs