- Whole body assessment: the handle bar electrodes allow us to measure the full body giving you more accurate AND CONSISTENT results while most body fat scales can only measure half of the body and must estimate for the rest.
- Mobile app: results automatically sync to your smart device through the InBody app where you can track your progress, set goals, and compare your progress with friends.
- Advanced technology: experience the world of professional body Composition analysis right at home. This smart scale utilizes BIA (bioelectrical impedance analysis) technology to measure body Composition and help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
- Easy and quick: simply enter your height using the dial on the scale and receive your weight, body fat percentage, and skeletal muscle mass in a matter of seconds.
- Easy Setup: Pair your H20N to your phone via Bluetooth and start testing in a few minutes.
Experience the world of professional body composition analysis from the comfort of your own home. Using Inbody technology, the InBody Dial H20N provides accurate body analysis that can be used by the whole family. View your weight, muscle mass, body fat percentage, BMI and visceral fat level with the results sent to your smart device using the InBody app. Closely monitoring your and your family's health has never been easier.
Features: Advanced Technology: The InBody's unique technology uses BIA (Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis) to measure body composition. This is a professional compositional analysis that has been researched and verified worldwide.
Whole body assessment: The electrodes on the handle and base plate allow measurement of the whole body, giving you accurate and more consistent results. Most body fat scales can only measure half of the body and should make a cute one for the rest of the body. The InBody Dial H20N measures the top and bottom half of the body without estimating.
Easy installation: Connect your InBody Dial H20N to your phone using Bluetooth and start testing within minutes.
Easy and fast operation: Simply enter your height with the dial on the scale and then stand on the scale for your weight. Grab the handle to start the InBody test. You will then receive information about muscle mass, fat mass, body fat percentage, BMI and visceral fat within seconds.
Mobile app: Results are automatically synced to your smart device via the InBody app. With the app you can track your progress, set health / fitness goals and compare your progress with friends and family.
Included with the InBody Dial H20N: 4x AA batteries
Bioelectrical impedance (BIA) measuring instruments: 10 impedance measurements are performed using two different frequencies (20kHz, 100kHz) in each of the five segments (right am, left arm, trunk, right leg and left leg)
Electrode Method: Tetrapolar 8-point tactile electrode
methods Calculation method for body composition: No empirical estimate
Outputs (LCD screen): Weight, body percentage, muscle mass, visceral fat level
Applied nominal current: 100μA.
Energy consumption: DC 6V (1.5V AA battery 4 EA)
Display type: Custom LCD
Dimensions: 310.3 (W) x 356.4 (L) x 58.3 (H) in mm
Weight: 2.7 kg
Duration of an InBody test: Within 8 seconds after measuring the impedances
Operating environment: 10-40 ° C, 30-75% RH, 70-106kPa
Storage environment: -20-70 ° C, 10-95% RH, 50-106kPa (no condensation)
Weight range for users: 10 - 150 Kg
Height range for users: 50 - 300cm
* Note - specifications are subject to change without notice (EAN: 8809209590709)